• Welcome to our Community
    Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Daily Rewards a bit savage

I know that the low rate of CS is so that premium users are not outdone by free users but aren't 3 CS too low for a daily? or is it just me having a bad consecutive randomness for dallies :( well i benefited a little in the last CS bug so im not gonna complain and accepted it as a reparation and so i was just saying my sentiments.

Owner

Administrator
I know that the low rate of CS is so that premium users are not outdone by free users but aren't 3 CS too low for a daily? or is it just me having a bad consecutive randomness for dallies :( well i benefited a little in the last CS bug so im not gonna complain and accepted it as a reparation and so i was just saying my sentiments.
Hmmm. CrN doesn't have enough users to support higher daily's. And there are some important facts you should consider.

1. By commenting and logging-in (daily's), by doing both, you can get at minimum 4 CS and at maximum 10 CS a day. For some novels, that equates to one chapter a day and others, every 3-4 days.

2. Do keep in mind that these are Advanced Chapters used to support the Author or Translator. They were not designed to be free at all, and it is with big hearts that they do this. After all, who would write or translate 50 chapters (equates to 200 hours worth of work straight) and set an option to get it for free AND set them at such low and convenient prices? I mean, some chapters can equate from 8 cents.

3. The chapters are not paywalled. So, there is a regular schedule as well. Meaning, you're always getting access to free chapters.

Considering #3, I think it's quite reasonable. For some novels, 5x a week for free? With chapter lengths that can reach 3-4x longer than any other novel out there? That's expensive to do. People have family's to feed. #GottaSupport.

So, I understand it can be frustrating to have something good in front of you, but it takes a bit of waiting to obtain. But I think we hit a good balance.

And with these facts and points, I hope you feel the same way now.

Yeah i expected that much and looks like its just my crappy luck to always get the minimum. Sucks to be me it always happen in every sites that has reward system xD

Sekeis

by the way i wanted to ask when the reading missions will come and if you consider adding more payment options because i have no credit card but want to support the authors here but the only way i have is paysafecard and maybe later this year paypal

i also think you hit a good balance with the essence even though it is hard to wait if you have a novel you really love and want to read :D

Owner

Administrator
by the way i wanted to ask when the reading missions will come and if you consider adding more payment options because i have no credit card but want to support the authors here but the only way i have is paysafecard and maybe later this year paypal

i also think you hit a good balance with the essence even though it is hard to wait if you have a novel you really love and want to read :D
I don't know. I have to build everything. So, things like 'reading missions'... not sure what those are, I would have to develop.

As for alternative payment methods, I have put a few under review.

Sekeis

I don't know. I have to build everything. So, things like 'reading missions'... not sure what those are, I would have to develop.

As for alternative payment methods, I have put a few under review.
when you look at the rewards you can select one tab named "daily" for login and for writing a comment and then there is a tab which is named "reading" where is written coming soon, thats what i meant with reading missions