• Welcome to our Community
    Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Library

Tiamat

I haven’t used the site in almost a month and can no longer find my library. I can’t find anything that was here around that time and there’s a lot of new stuff in the profile page. But none of it is useful to me. Where did the library go?

Provided you are logged in, you should find your library on the home page of the site, on the top bar. If you do not, I would recommend going to the Discord server and reporting it under '#bugs-mistakes-suggestions'. You will get a response quickest via this method.

We have lost a couple titles due to being licensed, and dropped titles won't appear on the front page. But if we haven't been asked to remove it from the site, it should be in your library still.

Owner

Administrator
I haven’t used the site in almost a month and can no longer find my library. I can’t find anything that was here around that time and there’s a lot of new stuff in the profile page. But none of it is useful to me. Where did the library go?
Hi. Are you unable to find the Library Page itself? Or is your Library Blank.

If it is the former, as Fushigi explained, it should be in the menu option. Or you can click on https://creativenovels.com/profile/library/ if you are logged in.