• Welcome to our Community
    Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Novels on Amazon

Sekeis

wanted to ask if it is possible to release these novels as an ebook on amazon as an option to support the authors/translators, i read the villains need to save the world but have no way of getting prime membership right now so i thought what if you release the translated versions on amazon for lets say 6 € as another way to support authors/translators, i would really love to buy the volumes of the above mentioned novel so that i can read it on my kindle

W8, we can do that? O.O Moreover, won't you have to pay smt to post ur stuff on amazon? (Have no idea how this works so that's why I'm asking -.-a)

Besides, I have a feeling this might lower the views on the site, so, dunno if is possible yet -.-a (I think, I guess. J knows o/)

Owner

Administrator
wanted to ask if it is possible to release these novels as an ebook on amazon as an option to support the authors/translators, i read the villains need to save the world but have no way of getting prime membership right now so i thought what if you release the translated versions on amazon for lets say 6 € as another way to support authors/translators, i would really love to buy the volumes of the above mentioned novel so that i can read it on my kindle
Hi @Sekeis . I'm glad you like the work we do.

All options are on the table. Villains is currently free. Our primary goal is to spread the love of the novel to as many as possible.

Sekeis

Hi @Sekeis . I'm glad you like the work we do.

All options are on the table. Villains is currently free. Our primary goal is to spread the love of the novel to as many as possible.
i am always happy when i see sites like these especially when it has active translators^^
villains is awesome and i am happy with the current model with the essences, the only hard part is waiting if you really love something :p
another idea would be if you have something like villains which are seperated into volumes or arcs, is it possible to turn these into epubs?, i think of something like baka tsuki which has something like an epub creator for their novels, because i like to read them again and i don´t have always good internet when i am on my way to work ( i think i started villains 4 times from the beginning because i liked it so much and waited for some chapters to build up :p)