• Welcome to our Community
    Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What's your favourite novel on Creative Novels?

With the release of the forums, I thought I'd ask what is your favourite novel on Creative Novels? And why? For me, (after my own novel ofc) it would be Hidden Forge because of the dual-world aspect that not many use. It has a mixture of fantasy and scifi with that the dual-world genre provides.
I followed it back when it was posted on Royal Road, and enjoyed it back then and am enjoying the rewrite now too, even if the release rate seems to be non-existent atm. How about the rest of you?

AuriCa

Staff member
Really, picking your own novels @Yukan @MasterOfCoin . I call foul!

While it's true that Kusuriya no Hitorigoto is my heart and soul, and the Last Surviving Alchemist is the light to my darkness, I'm not going to pick any of those, nuh uh. I like to consider myself a fair person.

The Two-faced Emperor that no one ever talks about is pretty fun to read imo :> Rebirth of an Abandoned Woman is also beautifully written. These two are the only novels here aside from mine that I read on this site hahahahaha

Yukan

Staff member
Really, picking your own novels @Yukan @MasterOfCoin . I call foul!

While it's true that Kusuriya no Hitorigoto is my heart and soul, and the Last Surviving Alchemist is the light to my darkness, I'm not going to pick any of those, nuh uh. I like to consider myself a fair person.

The Two-faced Emperor that no one ever talks about is pretty fun to read imo :> Rebirth of an Abandoned Woman is also beautifully written. These two are the only novels here aside from mine that I read on this site hahahahaha
HAHAHA THAT’S THE POINT LMAO #freeadvertisementwhynot?

JDeath

My Entire Class Was Summoned to Another World except for Me . This is the novel that brought me here and is my favorite.